Cambridge
Авто
2018 Audi TTRS
Автомобиль
Audi TTRS 2018
Двигатель
Коробка передач
DQ500
I installed a wavetrac front LSD in my TTRS DSG. About 500 miles after install I received the P176B error. I disassembled the mech and inspected oil tube rubber seals and solenoid screens. Nothing was damaged. I then inspected and changed both the filter and fluid just to be safe. The code remained but after clearing a couple times it went away for about 500 miles. Is there any way to identify if this is a mech issue or a physical transmission issue? The car has less than 12,000 miles so it's unlikely the clutch.

If anyone has seen this problem before I would appreciate any help you can provide. I don't want to buy a new mech only to find out that there is a problem inside the box.

TRANS.jpg

WOW .... I just realized the Mode 10 error is a different error. That is a P072D. Going to have to research that now.

Technical product information Transaction (TPI) No.: 2027598/2
Gear indicator flashes, various entries in the 0AM gearbox event memory Release date: 11-Jan-2012

Customer statement / workshop findings

Customer statement: The gear indicator flashes and the vehicle has no power transmission.

Workshop findings: The customer complaint can be reproduced.

Several entries are stored in the gearbox control unit event memory.
The following entries have to be stored:
21094/21095 – P072C/D
Gear 1/2 not adjustable
If the customer claim and the workshop findings are in accordance with the symptoms described here, replace the Mechatronics according to the Workshop Manual.

VAG SSP 94 - Diagnosis Of The Automatic Gearboxes 0AM And 02E – PDF Download
P.18

Последнее редактирование:
Do you have a diagnosis manual for the Dq500? I am entertaining buying one of those face ODIS tools to scan and diagnose.

I need to ensure this problem is 100% a mech unit issue and not a gear box issue.

I need to ensure this problem is 100% a mech unit issue and not a gear box issue.
Как определить, что у вашей ДСГ вышел из строя мехатроник:

— коробка перешла в режим N, и на приборной панели вы видите индикацию "PRNDS";

— первая передача теперь включается очень жестко;

— точно так же жестко происходит переключение между передачами 1-2-3, иногда в эти моменты слышны четкие щелчки;

— при торможении на второй передаче отчетливо ощущается вибрация;

— при оборотах ниже 2-х тысяч появилось ощущение, что пропала тяга.
Адаптация на DQ500 проходит следующим образом.
1. На вкл. зажигании, но не работающем двигателе
VCDS блок 02 АКПП — Базовые настройки — Быстрая адаптация сцепления
2. На работающем двигателе и зажатом (вкл.) ручнике
VCDS блок 2 АКПП — Базовые настройки — Базовая адаптация коробки
3. Выключаем двигатель и заводим заново, вот теперь можно прокатиться.

Do you have a diagnosis manual for the Dq500?
:vw_formula::)
Ross-Tech: News

When the code is not present the car drives beautifully.
When the code is present I don't have any even gears or reverse.

I did start a ROSS-TECH post but so far there has been very little feedback.

From all of my search I believe this is a mech unit issue but I don't know what component has the issue.
It could the any of the blue solenoids, the screens behind them, it could be foreign object obstruction in the valve body, it could be improper seal for the oil stand pipes .......
I would like to load up VCDS and look at all the pressures in the unit but I don't know what they are supposed to be even when I look at them. Very frustrating to simply have a $ 1500 black box filled with $ 50 components that you can't troubleshoot due to lack of informaiton.

Вложения

• TTRS_MECH3.jpg
    TTRS_MECH3.jpg
    129,5 КБ · Просмотры: 1 001
I would like to load up VCDS and look at all the pressures in the unit but I don't know what they are supposed to be even when I look at them.
Это надо смотреть в ELSA, и неизвестно что там есть.
В VCDS все в папке UDS_EV / *.rod зашифрованных файлах.
Вообще, по DQ500 очень мало информации.
На этом мои возможности помочь тебе заканчиваются :confused:

Thank you for all the help I really do appreciate any and all suggestions along they way.

I will likely purchase a new mech and then update this thread with results.

If anyone has a source for the ELSA please provide a link!

Do you have a diagnosis manual for the Dq500? I am entertaining buying one of those face ODIS tools to scan and diagnose.
7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0DL (eng.) Repair Manual.
Audi A3 с 2013 года выпуска
Audi A3 с Sportback 2013 года выпуска
Audi Q3 с 2019 года выпуска
Audi TT с 2015 года выпуска
Руководство по ремонту коробки передач DSG 0DL "S tronic". Редакция 11.2019
Содержание (группы ремонта): 00 - Technical data, 30 - Clutch, 34 - Controls, housing, 35 - Gears, shafts, 39 - Final drive - differential.

Назад
Сверху Снизу