Установка климат контроля в Volkswagen Passat B3, на примере климат печек от Passat В3 и В4

Насколько я помню у радиатора от машины с кондиционером есть вверху небольшой "вырез" для трубки к радиатору кондиционера. Т.е. штатный радиатор не подойдёт.
Post automatically merged:

Странно. Посмотрел фотки в этой теме. Никакого выреза не видно. На моём Б3 93 года выемка под трубку была.
Радиатор, если 720, он по любому, под кондей пойдёт.
@sadam89, я ошибся, под 2Е с кондеем работает и двухскоростной вентилятор... :hat:Так что не парься, должно срастись...

Hi all, apologies for writing in English but I do not know Russian but I hope you can help me nevertheless.

I have a B3 Passat GT Variant with 1.8 PF engine. Since I was rebuilding the engine completely I thought it would be good to install the Climatronic in the car. So I sourced a swap from a B3 Passat 1.8 ABS engine. it was supposed to be complete but it turned out there is a few elements missing.
I have installed new radiator, dryer, etc, and managed to fit in the whole under dash equipment. I am getting close to put everything together now but have an issue with the pressure pipes that control the flaps in the vents.

Number 10 on the photo, according to ETKA, is: 437906283A solenoid magnetic valve for pressure regulation. On my wiring harness I am not sure where to connect this though as I do not have any plugs for it.
Would you have any suggestions as to where this should be connected to?

Thanks. Tom
67807489_2538977336154577_4919221834487955456_n.jpg

№10 valve using only for isolation climatronic vacuum system from common vacuum lines when the climatronia are off.
try to connect pipe straight to fitting.

Are you saying I can 'delete' this valve completely? On one of the forums I was reading this is possible but then the flaps may open when accelerating fast.
№10 valve using only for isolation climatronic vacuum system from common vacuum lines when the climatronia are off.
try to connect pipe straight to fitting.
Are you saying I can 'delete' this valve completely? On one of the forums I was reading this is possible but then the flaps may open when accelerating fast.

yes you can. flaps can opens on acceleration (when throttle open 100%) only because of malfunction one-way valve №9

Ok, thank you. Should have not ordered the No 10 valve then :)

Two more questions if I might:
1. Shall the lengths of the vacum pipes be as per ETKA or can they differ a bit?
2. The red 'power on' cable on the internal climatronic wiring loom, that has no terminal on its end, can this be connected to any live ignition feed or is there a designated pin on the fusebox for it? i have it currently connected to the compartment light pin but not sure if this is fine or if this makes any difference?

Thank you.

1. no matter
2. my oppinion it must be connected to the any point of X circut, but it's not so important.

Hi all,

I am continuing with the rebuild of the engine and installation of the climatronic. Last few steps and it should be finished.

I am facing the problem with the power steering pulley. It is not in line with others. Having read on the page 2 of this excellent thread, it seems I need part number 037121031A but this refers to the water pump pulley and not the power steering pulley? My Power steering pump is slightly different to the newer one - mine has shorter shaft and the newer one has a longer one but the connectors are different and the newer pump is broken so I would like to stick with the existing one. Maybe I shall I look for part number: 051145255?

Photo of my issue below:

pompawspomagania.jpg

Thanks!
Tom

Последнее редактирование:
@gti69, You need other power steering pump - it been two types, with different distance from fix flange to pulley.

The measured difference between old pump and the one from donor car is 11mm. I wonder if 051145255 will have the correct measurements, this is described in ETKA as pulley for A/C cars. Question is whether this will be for those that have compressor / cranksaft with v-belt or with micro.

I will be looking also for the 'longer' power steering pump, 357422155F.

[QUOTE="gti69, post: 3826337, member: 212906"

I will be looking also for the 'longer' power steering pump, 357422155F.
[/QUOTE]And if you try to flip (repress) the pump flange ?

Кто нибудь знает, на 4 пассате 1.9 тди 1z 95г климатроник (AUTO/OFF ) , вакуумный ресивер ( яйца ) должны стоять?

Кто нибудь знает, на 4 пассате 1.9 тди 1z 95г климатроник (AUTO/OFF ) , вакуумный ресивер ( яйца ) должны стоять?
Обязательно! В арке переднего левого колеса, под локером. Тока, при чем здесь тидиай-не тидиай, состав системы кондиционирования не определятся двигателем.

А хрен его знает, у дизелей есть вакуумный насос, может поэтому на дизель яйца не ставят.

на какие дизеля не ставят?
Я просто хочу узнать почему у меня климат есть а яиц нет, подкрылок без отверстий, климат работает, заслонки двигаются. Вот и подумал что на дизеля их не ставят.

Я просто хочу узнать почему у меня климат есть а яиц нет, подкрылок без отверстий, климат работает, заслонки двигаются. Вот и подумал что на дизеля их не ставят.
Не путай тёплое с мягким. В бензинках заслонки тоже от вакуума впускного коллектора работают, как на дизеле от вакуумного насоса.

Назад
Сверху Снизу